With the Six nations strating tomorrow we are giving you the chance to go to the Ireland v Italy match in the Aviva statium, Dublin on Saturday 25th February 2012.
Our new Spring into Summer special offer starts today and offers rooms from £65 when staying between the 1st March and 30th September 2012. Our Superior rooms are perfect for business or leisure stays; Finished to the highest of standards, these rooms offer a new level of luxury, space and style. All Superior Double Rooms have a luxurious ensuite with bath or shower (standard or walk-in), multi-channel 32" LCD TV, IPod docking station clock radio, tea & coffee making facilities, direct dial in & out telephone, ironing centre, hairdryer, and Free Wi-Fi.
The winner will receives two side-by-side tickets to go to the Six Nations match to see Ireland take on the Azzurri. We shall post these recorded delivery to ensure they arrive on Friday 23rd February.
To enter all you need to do is follow us on Twitter, @BelmoreCourt, and tweet this message:
I want 2 win Ire v Ita rugby tkts. #RMsfrom£65. 2 enter follow @BelmoreCourt and retweet this! bit.ly/x75C9l
The competition will end at 12 noon on Tuesday 21st February 2012. Each entrant may submit one entry per day (24 hours). The winner will be chosen at random.
Rules and regulations
· To celebrate the Belmore Court & Motel Spring into Summer Sale we have 2 tickets for Ireland v Italy in the Aviva Stadium on Saturday 25th February 2012.
· To enter the competition all you have to do is follow us on twitter then re-tweet the competition and thats it! Simple no catch follow us and retweet! Competition will close 12noon on Tuesday 21st February 2012
· I want 2 win Ire v Ita rugby tkts. #RMsfrom£65. 2 enter follow @BelmoreCourt and retweet this! bit.ly/x75C9l
- Entrants must be residents of the UK and over 18 at time of entry.
- The competition is not open to employees or their immediate families of Belmore Court & Motel, its agents or anyone connected with the competition.
- No purchase necessary.
- No alternative cash prizes.
- To enter the Twitter competition your Tweet must cotain “@BelmoreCourt” and “#RMsfrom£65”. If the @ and # have not been used, the entry cannot be considered.
- Only one entry per person per day will be counted as a valid entry. Belmore Court & Motel accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault.
- The closing date for entries is 12noon on Tuesday 21st February 2012.
- Entrants may submit up to one answer per day.
- Entries made across all days of the competition will be eligible. One winner will be selected from all valid entries. Belmore Court & Motel decision will be final.
- The winner will receive 2 x tickets for Ireland v Italy on Saturday 25th February 2012
- The winner will be notified via a Direct Message on their Twitter account. The winner must claim their prize by 12 noon on Wednesday 22nd February 2012 by replying with their requested contact details.
- If the winner fails to claim their prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified, their entry will be withdrawn and a new winner will be chosen.
- The winner may only publicise their success in the competition AFTER the official winner announcement by Belmore Court & Motel.
- Winners may be required to take part in post-event publicity.
- All entries become the property of Belmore Court & Motel. By submitting an entry, entrants acknowledge these terms and conditions.
- Belmore Court & Motel’s decision is final and no correspondence or other communication will be entered into regarding the draw other than as specifically contemplated in these rules.