2 nights B&B Autumn Breaks from £60pps*Hibernate to the Fermanagh Lakelands & enjoy an Autumn Break at Belmore Court & Motel, located in the heart of Enniskillen. Explore the many reasons to 'Fall for Fermanagh the Autumn'
5 reasons to #FallForFermanagh this Autumn.
- Captivating Natural Beauty. Experience the natural beauty of Fermanagh and explore the beautiful Autumn landscapes.
- Leafy Autumn Walks. Enjoy a crisp Autumn walk; one of our favourites is nearby Castle Coole, a majestic 18th century house a National Trust.
- Marble Arch Caves. One of Europe's finest show caves allowing visitors to explore a fascinating, natural underworld of rivers, waterfalls, winding passages and lofty chambers. A 'Game of Thrones' film location.
- Atmospheric Autumn Drinks! Relax and enjoy the unique atmosphere of nearby 'Blake's of the Hollow', one of the most famous bus in Ireland.
- Unique Retail Therapy. Visit Belleek Pottery, one of Northern Ireland's oldest and most fascinating attractions - Winner of NITB Best Visitor Experience 2014.
Book online www.motel.co.uk.Autumn or telephone 028 6632 6633. Email email@example.com
*Two nights stay with Breakfast (continental) from £60pps. Based on 2 persons sharing Standard Motel Room. Belmore court & Motel has a collection of 60 bedrooms, including Motel rooms, Family Rooms, Superior & Executive Rooms.